♥ Return Home (kekaulike.com)
Other Resources....Reaching Out to Keep You Informed!
- Official Website at kekaulikehs.k12.hi.us/: This is a doorway to other websites, social media, etc.
- Official Parent Resources at kkhs.hidoe.us
- PCNC Website at kekaulike.com
- Alumni Association of King Kekaulike High School at kkhsalumni.org (12/22/13)
(This is not a Dept. of Education sponsored organization.)
- AP Statistics Class at http://sites.google.com/site/kkhsapstats.
Class Announcements, class calendar, Useful links, Extra Credit, Helpful Documents, Section Summaries, Contact Mr. Ayresman.
- Athletics, Official Na Ali'i Athletics Website at http://kekaulikeathletics.com
- Athletics Official Lids/Nike Kekaulike School Sideline Store at http://www.sidelinestores.com/schools/hawaii/pukalani/king-kekaulike-high-school
- AVID Program at http://kekaulikeavid.weebly.com/
AVID, Advancement Via Individual Determination, is an elementary through postsecondary college readiness system that is designed to increase schoolwide learning and performance. The AVID system accelerates student learning, uses research based methods of effective instruction, provides meaningful and motivational professional development, and acts as a catalyst for systemic reform and change. The AVID Program started at Kekaulike in 2008, & the first AVID graduating class was the Class of 2011. AVID is a four year elective program at Kekaulike.
- Bus: Student Transportation at http://iportal.k12.hi.us/SBT for the Roberts Student Transportation. This is not a Dept. of Education website.
- Counselor's Corner at https://sites.google.com/a/kkhs.k12.hi.us/kkhs-spt/counselor-corner
- DOE: Official State Dept of Education, For Schools, Calendars, School Closures, etc. go to http://www.hawaiipublicschools.org
- Driver's Education Class at www.tinyurl.com/kkhsde.
- EdLine.net for grades, etc for parents & students. Required: Login & password to access EdLine.net.
E-School is a supplementary education program run by the Hawaii Department of Education's Advanced Technology Research (ATR) Branch. It offers Online Distance Education credit classes utilizing digital technologies such as; webpages, email, threaded discussion, chat, streaming video & online textbooks. Go to http://eschool.k12.hi.us/
- Online Free & Reduced Lunch Applications: Parents can sign up for free & reduced lunch applications online at ezmealapp.com.
- Music Program at http://kekaulikeband.weebly.com/
- Na Ali'i Vision Program
- Senior Project Community has many resources to explain & help guide your senior with his/her Senior Project. Click on the title or go to https://sites.google.com/a/kkhs.k12.hi.us/kkhs-spt/home
- Social Media
- Twitter at @KingKekaulike
- On Instagram at instagram.com/kekaulikehs
- On Facebook at www.facebook.com/kingkekaulikehs
- School Community Councils (SCC)
- Senior Projects
- SPIN: Special Parent Information Network
Click here for SPIN information in Hawaii. SPIN is co-sponsored by the Disability & communication Access Board and the Special Education Section of the Dept. of Education. Services include a phone line for information referral and support, a quarterly newsletter, an annual conference and community workshops. SPIN is guided by an Advisory Committee made up of parents, teachers and people with disabilit
- eNotes! Stay INFORMED! Click here to subscribe to eNotes! eNotes are friendly, emailed reminders of some upcoming events, & more! Subscribers receive 5-10 emails per month.
Comments from May 2011 Parent Evaluations:
- “I look forward to the notes each week. It has helped me inform my daughter about changes in scheduling and school events.”
- “Scholarship info was very encouraging and a great reminder regarding deadlines.”
- eNotes helped the most by “giving me the info to share with my child to make decisions together because sometimes they don't tell you what's happening in school.”
- “I really enjoyed the emails. I think all parents should get them.”
- In the Community (3/1/12)
- Hawaii State Library System is made up of 51 public libraries on the islands of Oahu, Big Island, Maui, Lanai, Molokai and Kauai. For information about our libraries, Friends of the Library, how to apply for a library card, etc., click on the Hawaii State Library System.
- Hawaii Air National Guard: http://www.goang.com
For more information on Hawaii Air National Guard, call 877-6255
- Air Force: http://www.af.mil
For more information on Active duty Air Force on Maui at 873-8764